Friday, February 04, 2005

Hall Production 2005!!

Alright...after soo many so many months of preparations, it's finally came down to this very last 2 days!

简单。快乐

This year's production..my 2nd year running..calling the cues from the side. Being a stage manager's a whole lot of work...though i would say my work's been minimised quite a bit with my director handling most of the stuffs that i "messed up" last year :P

Hmmm..sometimes I really wonder why do I like to do all these very very 辛苦stuffs..I guess interests beats all the other explanations I can come up with 吧...

Last year was really a very fruitful and enjoyable experience...I can still vaguely recall when the Emcee called for our names on the 谢幕for the very last day of performance.. I really felt like crying.. all the hardwork..time..sweat.. guess they all pay off at the very end..the fulfilling feeling's truly amazing.. Can't remember when was the last time i had that feeling..hopefully, I can reignite that feeling in me once again this year :)

Oh yar! I remember...this feeling of exhilaration was also the feeling i had inside when my 女人agreed to my courtship :) When she finally said yes..I could almost be seen jumping outside my hostel room.. (couldn't do it inside coz Bayde was asleep :p )

女人,you've really brought a change to my life. The feelings I experienced ever since I got together with you really brought a whole new meaning to me.. utter devastation, extreme joy, unbearable heartaches, your long absences from my side, our trips overseas... Honestly speaking, not many could experience what I felt in our relationship. I'm really missing you terribly. Well, for a start, I know I can't stop what you've already decided to do, so all I am left to do is to give u support...however reluctantly I am.. Just wish you'd come back to me, by my side soon...

Well, it's 3am already..guess I'd better turn in, or else I won't be able to wake up for my 8.30am lectures tomorrow again! :P Goodnite dear bloggy..shall fill you in when I'm free again... *chop* Seeya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home