Friday, June 10, 2005

Wow.. it's been a long time...

Hmmm.. haven't typed in any entries since my exams... makes me wonder why I started blogging for?

Realised a little while later that i actually wanted an online site to keep my thoughts for my GE module.. a very interesting subject about the teachings of Sun Tzu's Art of War...

And also, to safekeep the feelings I've kept inside since my dear went overseas...

It's nearing the 200 days mark... 200 days in another 10 days' time..
Zihui's almost gone for 200 days...

Been coaxing my dear piggy to bed every nite for a few months now, though really, she dun need my help to fall asleep ;) haha.. My piggy has this ability to fall asleep within a few minutes wherever she is... something I've been hoping I can do also.. haha..

Being able to hear her voice every nite before i go to lalaland kinda soothen the 思念之情 in my heart...

How I'd wish that it's December already, and I'm counting down the last 10 days before she'd return back to my side..

How I wish I'll be able to fly over to Shanghai to meet up with her, join her in her Tour before returning home...

How I wish I can feel her tender kiss and her tight embrace right now...

But the only thing I'm able to do now, is to countdown the numbers from 206...and hope it reaches my desired 0 soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home