Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Jealousy? Possessive? School Culture??

Had a marvellous workout yesterday... Played badminton with my JC classmates... hands aching from the lack of warming up and cooling down.. haha :P

Consulted Hawx on a few issues that's been bugging me for quite sometime...his replies got me thinking, thinking of how I can change the way I think and improve on my personality...

Issue 1:

What are your feelings when your significant other tells you that she's/he's going out alone with another person of the opposite gender? Regardless of work or play?

Issue 2:

If I don't feel comfortable with it, should i keep the views to myself, or voice it out and prepare for some form of unhappiness?

Issue 3:

When asking gals out, do guys, MOST OF THE TIME, keep hidden agendas inside them? Or do that have other motives....

Issue 4:

Am I the best person to tell my significant other, or will it be more believable if a third party tells him/her about Issue 3?

Issue 5:

Is it because we're from Chinese High, so much so that we became overly protective and possessive of our girlfriend? Has the school or the environment we were in affected us into such thinking?

Discussed these few issues with Hawx, got some answers from him...Interestingly enough, some of the views hawx shared with me happens to be what ZH's friend told her...and very similarly, gals share the same thoughts that going out with other guy friends is juz something normal friends would do...

Conclusion: Gals are from Venus, Guys are from Mars..

We're generally different in the ways we think and holds different perspectives over the same issue...

However, it doesn't mark the end of a relationship. Ironing out the differences and understanding each other's thinkings does help in coming up with the solution for both parties. I'm sure glad I've found the answer for some of the issues mentioned, and that both ZH and myself have managed to sort out the differences in our thinking. I can now confidently say we truly understand each other on a deeper level...

2 Comments:

Blogger booboogal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:40 AM  
Blogger booboogal said...

on the issues.
1. not happy
2. Say it.
3. Yes, if they dunno them yet or if they are not veri gd frens
4. You are. (yah will be abit unhappy but better than hearing from pple)
5. erh i think everyone is at some point possessive. just which oni.

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home