Saturday, June 30, 2007

《潮爆大状》

Haha.. Another interesting show I caught on CH 55 on Starhub! Something which kept me occupied on a weekday evenings...

潮爆大状》 was shown at 8pm every weekday, but not to worry, it has finished it's screening already :P

I'm a sucker for Hong Kong dramas featuring courtroom battles, though I can't remember the name of the other Hong Kong film I caught in the past. Despite the fact that the story did not carry many Mind-boggling twists, the exchange of words in the courtroom does pack a punch.

What's the most creative part of the story, is how the script writer weaved all the main characters of the story into the final courtroom battle.

Starring: 郑少秋, 陈键锋, 苏玉华, 唐宁 , 石修

Will not hesistate to give it a grading of 7 on a scale of 10..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home