Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Examinations Fever!

Alright.. it's that time of the year where we're suppose to apply all our energy into late-night studying and consuming drinks containing burnt-notes...

Love studying alone in my own room... Being able to see my zh online and chatting with her whenever she's free, turning on the television to catch anything that's on during my breaks and best of all, being able to concentrate wholly without distractions when i'm doing my revision. It gets pretty quiet in hall during this period of time, quite the opposite for the public places like Canteen A, LWN Library or the reading rooms. Aww.. the peace and serenity of the hostel during Exams... Neat!

Just went thru this 1.5hrs revision lecture for my database module. *sigh* Its the KITA that i need to start working hard. Can't help but feel the tingling sensation at the back of my spine, after going thru this 1.5hrs. There seem to be endless pages of notes and concepts to remember for this Database module...and I have to say, even if it's an open book examinations, it's gonna take tremendous effort for me to comprehend the ideas and concepts in the application of the theories in Exams. Hope I did well enough for my lab experiments to help me pass thru this module... *sulk*

One last tutorial, one last chapter before I'm done with my first round of revisions for this Operating Systems Module. Almost there. Shall complete this module today and start on my Database Module before the sky turns dark! *Determined!*

Jia you Jia you Jia you!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home