Thursday, December 27, 2007

2007 ending soon...

Reflections on being an IFA...


It's been a good 6 months since I'm with my current job.
Interesting and refreshing.
I meet up with different people every week, and manage to catch up with lotsa old pals whom I've not met for ages. Well, this was actually one of the many reasons on why I took up the challenge of this job. With my current job, I'm expected to see people. This expectation allowed me to be able to meet up with friends I've not contacted for ages, chit-chat, talk crap with them :)
The fun part is that it doesn't have to be purely business, regardless of whether they're getting anything from me. Just a nice simple sit-down coffee or dinner to catch up on the past, talk about the present, look into the future, the whole process is very very enriching. And to add to that, the possibility of assisting them in achieving what they wish to achieve with my resources, adds a whole lot of different meaning to just plain catching up :)
Really feels like I'm re-attaching whatever bonds I had with my friends have from my younger days :P


Christmas Party in First Principal...


In the office, my colleagues are still as nice and accommodating, and I've even managed to find some of their cuter sides :) Experienced the first Christmas party in my office! There was sooo soo much food!!! Lontong, Sushi, Chicken rice, Arabic cuisine, Indian Cuisine, Pineapple rice, Beef Stew, Turkey, Kebab...you name it, we have it! haha..reverted back to my glutton ways..ate a little bit of this, and a little bit of that *slurp* My colleagues sure knows to cook!!

(Side note: My team presented Malay Cuisine with our Lontong - from Robin's Mum, and stole one of the 3 group awards: Most Sporting Group! for Christmas 2007!..hee..)


Alrighty, shall end this short short post for now. Ciaoz 2007, and HELLO 2008!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home