Thursday, April 10, 2008

Let's Gunbound!!

Gunbound!!

Oh my..this picture brings back memories! haha..

Still remember the time when so many pple plays this silly but super duper cute game in JC. How I wish there's another game which can link us all back together to play again :)


Haha..think the nostalgia got to me once again..Thinking back, seems like it was eons ago, but in fact, it was just a cool 8/9 years back. It's April 2008 already! Yeah! Think it'll be 1st of June real soon! Can see all my friends once again..Really appreciate it when the guys and gals who flies back specially for our annual occasion.

Working Life

It's been 9 months into my career. Things are slowly picking up, and I can slowly see the fruits of my labour..Bit by bit, but I'm working hard for it. "Consistency is the key"

This career requires a lot of self-motivation and a never-say-die attitude. The feeling of helping pple getting into the mode of saving up, and making informed decisions help a lot in my career. Being in the working population all these 9 months, I learn a tremendous bit, giving your best to earn your keep, putting in the efforts to reap the deserved rewards...
"his world seems pretty fair so far :)"

It's a path I chose, a path of my interest, and a path to help pple while helping myself achieve my goals...The feeling of doing things right, giving suitable and correct advices, assisting in the implementation of plans..sounds pretty much like engineering don't you think? ;)
"Never quit! Keep on going!"

Old saying:
"When the going gets tough, the tough gets going"

I must aim towards achieving my own targets in life while doing things right! Jiayou!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home